Friday, September 24, 2010

My little home body started preschool and was convinced that school was going to be "stupid and dumb" and he just wanted to "stay home with mommy." You could take him to Disneyland and after an hour he'd ask how long it was going to be before he and I could go home and hang out together. I love that he wants to be with me all the time because he's such an easy-going child but I knew he needed to get out and get socialized so preschool was a must! And here's how excited he was on the first day...

I am happy to report that two weeks later, he has decided he likes it and doesn't cry at all when I drop him off anymore. He just asks me if I'm going to wait on the preschool porch for him the entire time he's in there.

3 comments:

Andersons said...

That face is priceless!

Kati said...

This is the best "first day of preschool" picture I have ever seen.
He is adorable.

Aly G said...

I am lovin it!! What a cute mammas boy! Love that he thinks in that cute head of his that you wait on the porch!lol! Thinkin about cha! Congratulations on that baby boy! Can't wait to see pics!