Tuesday, February 06, 2007

L u C y
This is my little doggy right after my comforter came out of the dryer. Whenever she hears me remove anything from the dryer, she comes running up to dive in the warm pile of whatever it is that has been washed.
And this is my sweet little boy who has been amazing since the arrival of his little brother. Grammy brought him an apron which he is to wear when he makes cookies with his dad (a favorite CJ activity). And his smile is extra big because his best cousin Cassidy was here to visit and he L O V E S her more than anything.


3 comments:

Haley Warner said...

which cousin is that? greg's? she's cute! How's lucy handling all of this?

Carina said...

My number one concern is how Guille will handle the new baby. I'm so glad that CJ has been good. I also worry that Guille won't have anyone to play with, is it weird that I'm hoping that his aunts and uncle come over not to help me but to pay attention to number one son?

More Caffiene, Please said...

Hay - that is Jill's little girl, where he used to get babysat and loves them so, so much. He still asks me to go to work so he can go to their house.

Az - I don't think it's wierd at all to hope for family to play with Guille - that's all I wanted for CJ and he loved all the attention. It was a huge blessing to have them come and stay with us because CJ forgot about me being gone and it helped me and Chad to have help with CJ. I say line up the fun times for Guille so you don't have to worry when the baby comes!